To extend the service life of a Passenger Boarding Bridge, annual maintenance is required, such as checking for rubbers, oil, lubrication, rotating parts, electricity and controls. With a multi-year maintenance contract, the client has insight into the annual costs. This not only provides an overview, but also ensures the availability, durability and safety of the PBB.
- inspecting the existing PBBs on site
- drawing up a maintenance report
- independent advice and recommendations
- drawing up a plan for implementation and realisation
- performing maintenance per quarter/(half) yearly*
* Annual maintenance can be discussed in consultation with the client if the permanent maintenance company carries out minor maintenance every quarter and Anton Air Support as the specialist carries out full maintenance once a year.
Anton Air Support also offers support in assembling and upgrading PBB together with your own technical people. We can instruct operators on site to carry out minor maintenance jobs. Anton Air Support provides independent advice and 24/7/365 service. If there’s a malfunction or you would like to request a second opinion? Click here to contact Anton Air Support.
Maintenance PBB airport Hurghada Egypt
In collaboration with a local partner, we carried out maintenance work on the Passenger Boarding Bridges and Docking Systems (VDGS) at Hurghada Airport in Egypt. Due to the high temperatures in Egypt, additional maintenance is required to check for hoses and pipes that have dried out and need to be replaced sooner.
Annual full maintenance PBBs Leeds Bradford Airport and Belfast Airport
Anton Air Support’s specialists carried out the annual maintenance on two passenger bridges at Leeds Bradford Airport and at Belfast Airport. After inspection, the hydraulic hoses, oil filters and air filters were replaced, and the oil was sent to the laboratory for inspection. Maintenance also includes testing all safety functions on the PBB so that operators can safely operate the PBB.