17 March 2020
The Safety Awareness Day of March 18 is canceled. The day will be moved to later this year. The date is not yet known.
Measures against Corona virus
Additional measures in tackling the corona virus have been announced since Sunday 15 March. We follow the guidelines of RIVM and also consult the advice of Metaalunie and Bouwend Nederland.
- Work at home if possible
- Wash your hands regularly with soap
- Avoid direct contact in the production hall and on the construction site as much as possible. Wherever possible, keep 1.5 meters apart
- If possible, move or handle external appointments or meetings by telephone or digitally
- Do not shake hands
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow
- Use tissue paper
- Stay at home if you have a cold and / or fever
The Anton Group therefore tries to limit contact between employees as much as possible, including by working from home if possible. In this way we all try to limit the further spread of the virus.