We measure all work using, among other things, a measuring robot (Total Station) and a 3D scanner. With the 3D scanner we can very quickly and extensively map existing objects and, if necessary, combine this with the measurement or layout points of the Total Station. We can provide this for all kinds of constructions such as halls, offices, homes, apartment complexes and shopping centers.
We use the Total Station to measure existing objects in detail and to lay out parts in the work. This includes, for example, anchors for the foundation and indicating the holes to be drilled in existing structures. The Total Station is often used in combination with the 3D scanner.
We use a 3D scanner for the optimal mapping of an environment or object. The 3D scanner measures an enormous number of points, a so-called point cloud so that the environment can be recorded in detail. Subsequently, an adjustment to the existing design or extension to a new design can be further elaborated in a model or on a drawing.
A big advantage is that in addition to making the 3D scans, we can also work out further drawings of the environment or the object in detail. Because based on the raw scan data, we model the existing situation and make it more transparent with a 3D model and 3D drawing. We can develop new (steel) parts in the existing situation up to production level.
Benefits of the 3D-scanner
- Very effective and efficient to perform measurements
- Translates scan(s) into digital 3D model
- Accurate calculation of room dimensions
- Detailed, three-dimensional representation of the room
- Digital editing has endless possibilities for an existing design or extension of it
- Time-saving and cost-effective by performing a one-time on-site scan
- Scan provides good insight into all existing components (e.g. the piping), so that any bottlenecks become visible on the scan at an early stage.
The purpose of our 3D-scanner
The 3D scanner works optimally for the information processing of existing buildings, where adjustments and/or extensions of the building are desired.